Extra images section
You can show extra images after the main information for specific products.
- Navigate Shopify Admin > Products, Open a product to show the extra images.
- Go to Media block and then upload your images.
- Once the images are uploaded, click them and add alt text.
- At the end of the alt text, append [vnd_extra].
- Navigate Shopify Admin > Themes > Customize.
- Click template dropdown and select Product pages.
- Select Extra Images tab under sections list.
||Show/hide this section
|Section margin on desktop
||Set space between other sections on desktops.
|Section margin on laptop
||Set space between other sections on laptop.
|Section margin on mobile
||Set space between other sections on mobile.
|Layout & Design
||Set width of section.
- Fix width: container width
- Full width
||Set layout of the masonry grid. Please see images in the top of this page for examples.
- Grid layout
- Masonry 1
- Masonry 2
- Masonry 3
|Space between images
||Set space between images when there are more than 2.
|Fit section width to the end
||Set space between items, but there's no space between screen edge and images.
||Set image dimension
- Follow design: set images width/height to match the design aspect.
- Preserve original size: set images width/height to its original aspect ratio
|Image animation on hover
||Set animation effects when customers hover mouse on images
- None: disable effect
- Slow zoom in
- Quick zoom in
- Blur & Darker